What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference?
It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success. We are comitted to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper you control your destiny. We offer benfits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilites, we mean it.
Manufacturing EHS Manager - EMEA Papers
Location – one of our manufacturing locations - Svetogorsk (Russia) / Madrid (Spain) / Saillat (France) / Kwidzyn (Poland)
As a Manufacturing Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager you will work with the business leadership teams, the mill lead teams and EHS staff. You will report directly to the manufacturing vice president, and functionally to the vice president, EHS. You will also sit on the Global EHS Lead Team and People Council and have functional reporting responsibility for the Mill EHS Managers and staff.
You will work in a multinational environment constantly bringing value to International Paper locations across EMEA region. You will have an opportunity to learn and broaden your skills as well as getting deeper understanding of variety areas of International Paper business.
We are providing competitive compensation and attractive benefits including company car.
- Ensure the perspective of the businesses is incorporated into the development of enterprise EHS goals and initiatives, including EHS talent management
- Drive the implementation of effective EHS management systems
- Assure identification and resolution of critical risk items
- Monitor and support progress against enterprise initiatives to improve environmental health and safety performance
- In addition to the highest ethical standards, you must also embody IP’s commitment in five key areas:
- An injury free workplace.
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Continuous improvement for a sustainable future.
- Talent development of EHS personnel.
- A caring culture that fully demonstrates Safety Leadership training.
- B.S. in engineering or science and functional expertise in one or more EHS disciplines. Formal and/or experiential knowledge of business and management fundamentals is required.
- >10 years of experience, preferred in highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated record of success managing multiple projects and initiatives. Bias for action is critical.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in crisis event management.
- Outstanding communications and strong, caring leadership skills.
- The ability to work successfully at all levels of the enterprise, from shop floor through senior management.
- Commitment to leading diverse and inclusive teams. You should able to think strategically and to execute and deliver results. A commitment to personal learning and self-development will be important.
- Experience in leading people and large project teams.
- Adaptability, strong collaboration and team building skills
- Knowledge of global EH&S regulations.
- Experience applying ME methodologies to EHS processes and improvement initiatives will be an asset.
- Fluency in English, multi-lingual speaking capability will be an additional asset.
Объявления в соседних городах
предложения от частных лиц и компаний недалеко от Светогорска